Congress, as part of negotiations on avoiding the "Fiscal Cliff," has made direct references to "closing loopholes" and "limiting deductions" as a way to raise revenues. Clearly, the mortgage interest deduction is high on this list of revenue raisers.
- Forward this message to your family, friends, and clients.
- Post this information on your personal and office websites and blogs.
- Share this information on Facebook and urge others to share it as well.
- Tweet about it on Twitter and urge others to retweet. Use the hashtag: #keepthemid.
- Link to the following web page: www.KeepTheMID.com. This site has information about contacting Congress, more information on the MID, and links to articles.
- As you see new information and articles, share these on all your social networking sites.